Our Family

Our crazy boy filled family but with one cute little girl, how can you resist our charm...

Monday, January 3, 2011

new year

so today was the offical start of the new year. back to reality after having a week and a half of just being a family and being with family. it was so nice to see my brother and a few of my sisters. it was esp nice to see my mom and dad. it was sad when they all had to leave. i also saw and hung out with a ton of my extended family. good times. i know this is always a time to start goals and to keep them. i am not doing that this year. i have just decided that i am going to do my best and what ever it is that i am doing. if it is trying to say prayers or read scriptures, or just even trying to play with my kids more or being more patient. nothing specific but do my best. i figure that is all i can ask of myself is to do my best. i hope everyone had a great holiday and i hope and pray everyone has a great year. A-

1 comment: