Our Family

Our crazy boy filled family but with one cute little girl, how can you resist our charm...

Monday, January 10, 2011

bitter sweet

so yesterday i gave my baby car seat and my saucer/bouncer away. it was a bitter sweet thing to happen. the saucer i have had for 10 years. well i got it when wyatt was born and all of my kids have played in it. i was glad to know that someone else could use it but sad that it was gone. ok well kinda sad. to know that you are done with that part of your ife (ie no more babies) is a bitter sweet thing but exciting as well to see what the next 10 years are going to bring. teenagers, braces, missions. who knows how it is going to go but i am ready for the next stage in life and ready to take it head on. hopefully i am prepared and can do what my children need me to do for them or need from me. A-

No comments:

Post a Comment