Our Family

Our crazy boy filled family but with one cute little girl, how can you resist our charm...

Monday, October 11, 2010

nothing really exciting

so nothing to exciting around here. just doing all the normal mommy things like laundry dishes etc. i have though started the process of doing a few sewing projects. i am kinda excited about them which is weird for me but hey that is ok. i got my new camera and corey has been working on the car. we have to replace the engine in our p.o.s. car but hopefully that will be done soon. then it is time to get this house back together. i swear every room on this house has something that needs done or fixed. its ok this to will get done. i did make rolls and cookies today which both are horrible to the waste line. enough for today. talk to u tomorrow A-

1 comment:

  1. Seems like everyone is getting new cameras!! I know I was thinking of getting one for myself for Christmas but with the blogging world waiting for some good photos I might get one this week.

    Thanks for the read, will definitely be back for more :] and I hope you don't mind but I have added your page to my blog list :]

    Good luck with the sewing
    Melissa x

    ReplyDelete