Our Family

Our crazy boy filled family but with one cute little girl, how can you resist our charm...

Sunday, March 3, 2013

my son is a deacon

today was a wonderful day.. my oldest boy became a deacon today at church.  i cant tell you how proud i am of this young man and what he is becoming..my heart is so full of gratitude and love for my family, my savior and for the gospel.. it brings me such joy and comfort.. i just want everyone to know how much i know that it is true.. i beleve that families are forever.. i just had some freinds from college loss their 10 year old son.. mitchell jones.. this family is amazing.. to see them loss and to still be so strong is amazing.. they know the gospel is true and know that they will see their son again..i am just grateful for my family and how good they are.. we truly are bleesed.. i have been very emotional latley and now i know why.... the gospel is true.. jesus is the christ and i am s very proud to be a member of it.. A-

1 comment: