Our Family

Our crazy boy filled family but with one cute little girl, how can you resist our charm...

Sunday, February 10, 2013

what a crazy month

 this has been one crazy past month.. well first off corey has been laid off since the end of dec.. its been a little stressful but we have made it through so far.. he also went to school this month and he even took his journeyman test and he PASSED.. wahoo.. that was one hug stress reflief.. we are surviving but i only can say is that we have been blessed and its because we are paying our tithing..
 cameron moved up in scouts and now is a bear.. we are proud of him for that accomplisment..
 carter got the student of the month for his class and even got a free pizza as his award.. we showed up and he didnt even know he was getting the award.. got to love surprising your kids that way
 
and yes after 20 years i have bangs again.. i have been told by a ton of people that i look exactly like my mom.. i have decided its ok..lol...we also recieved a shipment of yummy treats from my friends back east to take to my brothers wedding.. yes james is getting married to a wonderful girl this week and cant wait for her to be part of the family (pictures soon).. also wyatt will be ordained a deacon in a few more weeks.. im really struggling with this.. not because of anything bad it just means my kids are getting older and growing up.. im so proud of my children and the wonderful choices they are making.. i am so proud to be their mom.. life is not always easy but it is def worth..  i just hope and pray we can keep going and making those right choices.. off to st. george this week for the wedding and i get to see my whole family.. what a great way to celebrate turning 35.. A-

4 comments:

  1. You really do look like Mom and I love it! And I'm so freaking excited for this week! I claim at least one fudge bar all to myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like things are going so great your way! HOpe you have an AMAZING bday!! Love you and miss you like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your bangs....so cute! What a great post....I totally relate to your feelings about the kids growing up. You are such a great mom-that's why you have such great kids! I had no idea that Corey was out of work....I'm so sorry. :( But thank you for sharing your testimony of tithing. You have always been so faithful with that and I struggle with it so I really appreciate other people's testimonies of tithing. Hang in there girl..love ya!!

    ReplyDelete