Our Family

Our crazy boy filled family but with one cute little girl, how can you resist our charm...

Friday, May 6, 2011

emtional mess

so i am emtional mess this week.. i am tired cuz my little one has been sick with teething and then yesterday he was throwing up all day. he stopped last night and now its a fever and hopefully he will be ok cuz he is turing one this weekend and we are supposed to be having a party. i am also emtional cuz he is turning one. this is my baby. my baby baby. my last baby. corey and i are done having children. i am good with that. we are complete but it is that bittersweet feeling knowing that you are never going to be preganant, nursing a baby, or even have a brand new baby in your house again. but then i thought i have done this 5 times and am very tired. i am ready for that next stage in life of enjoying my family. but still it is sad and happy. i love being mom and am so grateful.. i do love the fact after 10 years that i can stay home. my baby is turing one and i am emtional....A-

1 comment:

  1. I had five sons, and my baby is now fifteen. We use to be inseparable...mainly because finding a sitter for five sons is next to impossible, also because I had some very wise friends that reminded me to enjoy every moment.
    If you knew me and then had the opportunity to meet my sons you would see that they spent a lot of time with their mommy. They always tell me that I am still their queen, but it is not the same as having them fight over who gets to sit next to me. I miss that, so I think I can definitely relate to your emotional turmoil.

    ReplyDelete