Our Family

Our crazy boy filled family but with one cute little girl, how can you resist our charm...

Monday, April 4, 2011

eggs....

well here is the thing. i loved eating eggs. dippy eggs as we easterners call them. well they are sunny side up. i would eat them all the time with 2 yummy pieces of buttered toast. well then i got pregnant for the 1st time almost 11 years ago and have not touched them since. i would maybe have a few bites of some scrambled eggs but that was about it. on sunday i had dippy eggs for the 1st time in 11 years. my husband was shocked and had to watch me eat them. they tasted so good so good. i am just glad that i can eat them again. must be the fact that i am no longer nursing my baby and that we are done having kids. or who knows but i missed my dippy eggs...A-

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious because I went through the same thing! When I got pregnant with AJ I was grossed out by them and didn't eat them until after I had Brylee, so for like 4 years. For some reason an omelet sounded good after I had Brylee and I have been ok with them ever since. Funny!

    ReplyDelete