Our Family

Our crazy boy filled family but with one cute little girl, how can you resist our charm...

Thursday, March 3, 2011

here we go again

so i lysol bombed the hell out of my house yesterday hoping all the germs would go away. the kids had the day off so there were a little help when it came to emmett and the mop water. the seeemed to fight more yesterday than they had in a while and i wished they were in school. after buying from the caselot sell and getting it all put away tuesday night i was already tired. but i wanted to get my house clean. i just felt like it was covered in boogers. got everything clean, washed everyones sheets and got emmett to bed. amen. showered and drank a dr.pepper (thanks to my friend katie) and was feeling good. then emmett woke up with a 102 fever. i was thinking pnuemonia they way he was breathing. i ended up back at the doctors. his 02 level was fine and his lungs were good. but here's the kicker. he has thrush. omg. thrush. so off the antibotics and it is weining him from nursing. this sucks. also his butt is yeasty and burnt from the anitbotics and him teething. this poor kid has it bad. hopefully things will get better. i am just praying things go well the next few days. he seems to be in a good mood but that can change in an instant. i just want spring to get here so i can send my kids outside and air out my house..A-

1 comment:

  1. Wow I am so sorry. I feel like everyone is being hit HARD right now. I am tired of it too, spring come soon!

    ReplyDelete