Our Family

Our crazy boy filled family but with one cute little girl, how can you resist our charm...

Saturday, December 4, 2010

I HATE TEETHING!!!!!!!!!!!

so this week has been really rough. emmett is teething and not just 1 tooth but 6 at once. it is killing me. i have been living on dr. pepper and fumes. my poor baby has been waking up about 3-4 times everynight. sometimes it is an easy fix of nursing him and he is back to bed but other times it is oragel and tynenol followed by nursing and rocking him back to sleep. i just hope they come in soon because i am shot. A-

1 comment:

  1. When the worst times hit, just remember that "this too shall pass". :) You will make it! But you definetly have my sympathy! 1 tooth is bad enough, but 6 ... Poor little guy, he must be miserable! I hope they come in fast!!!

    ReplyDelete