Our Family

Our crazy boy filled family but with one cute little girl, how can you resist our charm...

Friday, September 24, 2010

i quit--- again..

so i ended up going back to work at the end of july. it was only 2 nights a week and did it just to get through a few things we needed to pay for that the budget did not. well those things are now paid for and corey is going to overtime for the next few months so i quit my job again. i am actually really excited because now i wont be stressed the entire day on the days that i work. plus we as a family can have a real schedule. we can also enjoy some time as a family with out me having to work on a friday night. tonight is my last night and i am exciting. i am very grateful that i have had a chance to work and was able to get the education to do so. my children have seen me sacrifice enough time in the workforce and now its there time. so off now to be a pure full time mom. i wonder how it will go. A-

No comments:

Post a Comment