Our Family

Our crazy boy filled family but with one cute little girl, how can you resist our charm...

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

my friend is coming to visit.

so my friend from high school miss michelle beinhower well now addison is coming to visit me for about a week and am soooooo excited. have not seen her since her wedding and wyatt was a year old then so it has been way to long. it will be fun to have her and hopefully she can handle me and my household of crazy kids. but we will have fun and plan to eat plenty of no bake cookies. mmmm A-

3 comments:

  1. When is she coming? I want to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! I love catch up time with old girl friends!! I also always love the junk food that comes along with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! And good luck with work!

    ReplyDelete