Our Family

Our crazy boy filled family but with one cute little girl, how can you resist our charm...

Monday, May 31, 2010

so i finally had a chance today to sit down and get a few posts done. well the past few weeks have been crazy but good as well. my mom came for the 1st week after emmett was born and it was so nice to have her here. after that well i was on my own but did pretty well i thought. we made it through and now the kids are out of school and i am sooooooooo grateful for that. now we dont have to be anywhere at a certain time. well cameron and wyatt do start summer tennis in a week but it is around the corner from my house and does not start till 9 am. nothing really exciting going on but glad to now be on summer break. oh i also quit my job. it is official. i am now a full time stay at home mom. i have never done that before and am interested to see how it goes. i have always worked so mmmmm. ask me in a month what i think. A-

No comments:

Post a Comment