Our Family

Our crazy boy filled family but with one cute little girl, how can you resist our charm...

Friday, April 23, 2010

so i was going to post a preg pic of myself and just could not do it. but this week has been good. been cleaning lots and dejunking to try to go into labor but to no luck. went to the ob/gyn and still at a 1. but baby has dropped which is a start. anyway nothing to exciting but now its just a waiting game for him to come. but atleast the end will come one way or another as of may7th. working this weekend for the last time until after he comes which is awesome. hope all have a great weekend. A-

1 comment:

  1. Hey honey! Just thinking of you- hang in there- we are almost there! I'm about to lose my mind because I've been waitng to dejunk until this week because I can start moving some stuff over to the new house(Thursday) while also going thru and getting rid of stuff. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete